Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Life on Mars Forum - Gefangen in den 70ern. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

LifeOnMars

Assistant Commissioner

• »LifeOnMars« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Anträgeschreiberin

• Private Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 22:23

Weitere Miniserie mit John: "Trauma"

https://thekillingtimestv.wordpress.com/…hriller-trauma/

Ab Juni dreht John einen Dreiteiler für itv. Er spielt einen Vater, der um seinen Sohn trauert.
My name is Sam Tyler. DCI Sam Tyler.
That much I do know! The rest is anyone's guess.
Because one minute I was in 2006, the next I'm in 1973!!!
So the question now is: What happened? Why am I here?

Dienstag, 25. Juli 2017, 12:21

"Trauma" müßte mittlerweile abgedreht sein, mal schauen, wann's einen TV-Termin gibt.

Jessie
"Don't be such a jessie!" (Gene Hunt)

Donnerstag, 2. November 2017, 10:46

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/38…ster-john-simm/

MEDIC MAYHEM When does Trauma start on ITV, who’s in the cast with Adrian Lester and John Simm and what’s it about?

The three-part original drama tells the story of a dad grieving after the death of his 15-year-old son
By Becky Pemberton
16th June 2017, 2:51 pm
Updated: 16th June 2017, 2:51 pm

ITV are set to release a psychological drama that kicks off after a 15-year-old boy dies, seemingly under the care of a talented surgeon.

But what is the new three-part drama Trauma about and when can we see it on TV?

ITV is launching a new three-part thriller called Trauma starring actor John Simm as grieving dad Dan Bowker whose 15-year-old son gets stabbed
What is Trauma about?

Trauma is described as being a fast-paced thriller that questions what makes someone good or bad, and what happens when “the very institutions established to protect us and those who represent them, let us down.”

The plot centres on two dads, Dan and Jon, who cross paths when Dan’s 15-year-old son Alex is stabbed, and dies under the care of trauma consultant Jon.

Factory manager Dan is adamant that high-achieving Jon is responsible for Alex’s death and seeks to “unpick the very fabric of Jon's life as his own unravels in the wake of Alex’s killing.”
Adrian Lester stars as surgeon Jon Allerton who is in care of 15-year-old Alex when he dies in hospital

Adrian Lester stars as surgeon Jon Allerton who is in care of 15-year-old Alex when he dies in hospital
Who's in the Trauma cast with Adrian Lester and John Simm?

Adrian Lester and John Simm star as the lead roles of surgeon Jon Allerton and grieving dad Dan Bowker respectively.

Trauma also features Rowena King as Jon’s wife Lisa Allerton, who is a successful psychiatrist and mother of their 18-year-old daughter Alana, played by Jade Anouka.

They are joined by actress Lyndsey Marshal who plays Susie Bowker, Dan’s hard-working wife and mother of his three children, Alex, Catherine and Mark.

The drama’s writer Mike Bartlett said: “I wrote Trauma knowing we needed, and hoping we'd get, hugely talented actors for the roles.

“But this cast has exceeded expectations. I'm a huge fan of all of them individually and can't wait to see them on screen together.”

Trauma is described as being a fast-paced thriller that questions what makes someone good or bad
When does Trauma start on ITV?

The three-part TV show begins filming in and around London in June 2017.

It is to air on ITV next year, but a date hasn’t been announced for the release yet.

The original drama has been written by multi award-winning playwright and dramatist, Mike Bartlett, who has worked on Doctor Foster and The Town.

Auch hier gibt's leider noch nichts Neues zum Sendetermin. Aber "next year" ist ja bald.

Jessie
"Don't be such a jessie!" (Gene Hunt)

LifeOnMars

Assistant Commissioner

• »LifeOnMars« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Anträgeschreiberin

• Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017, 19:33

My name is Sam Tyler. DCI Sam Tyler.
That much I do know! The rest is anyone's guess.
Because one minute I was in 2006, the next I'm in 1973!!!
So the question now is: What happened? Why am I here?